Maxwell & Associates offers a variety of workshops that are great for management retreats with the executive team or the entire management team of your organization.
If you have need for a custom designed workshop, we are happy to work with you on the creation of content to meet your needs. If you are interested in a custom designed workshop, click here and send us an email describing your needs, your name, organization, phone number and email address, and we’ll contact you about creating just what you need.
Workshops presently available include the following:
- NEW! The Five
Dysfunctions of a Team Workshop - built around Patrick Lencioni's best
selling book, this workshop guides your team to making substantial progress
toward becoming more cohesive and effective.
- Dynamic Communication™ - based on the TTI Success Insights™ Management-Staff Version (a
DISC behavioral style assessment), this half or full day workshop is both highly
educational and entertaining. Every attendee will receive their own customized
Success Insights™ Management-Staff Version report.
- Your Attitude Is Showing™ - based on the TTI Workplace Motivators™ assessment, this half or full day workshop will help attendees understand their underlying motivators that drive them (and their employees) into action everyday. Every attendee will receive their own customized Workplace Motivators report.
- Creating Your Vision – This two day workshop works with executive
teams, divisionafl leadership teams, or even departmental leadership teams
in the creation of a powerful vision that crystallizes the purpose and core
values that ground the team, and the vision of the future towards which the
- If It Is To Be, It Is Up To Me – This full day workshop focus on the issue of accountabily in the workplace, both for the manager him or herself, and for his or her employees as well.
- Today’s Manager – This 90 minute presentation focuses on the key elements of being an effective manager in today’s demanding work environment.
- Coaching for Leadership – This 90 minute presentation speaks to the need for coaching as an essential element of leadership today.
To learn more about this program and its applicability to your situation call Rich Maxwell at 843-768-2227 or contact Rich via email.
About Us |
© 2005-2011 MaxwellCoaching.com - All Rights Reserved